Why be a Member?
SAREM makes us become part of a diverse group of professionals who specialize enthusiastically in mammals.
- Every year you receive two volumes of our scientific journal, Mastozoología Neotropical.
- Free publishing in our scientific Journal.
- Eligibility to the annual Awards from our Society.
- Online access to our virtual library with publications shared by our Members.
- Register for the Argentine Meetings of Mammalogists (Jornadas Argentinas de Mastozoología), symposia, workshops, and other activities, at discount values.
- Important discounts in postgraduate courses organized by our Society or by affiliate organizations.
- Eligible to apply for SAREM’s Awards.
- Eligible to apply for grants and scholarships, travel and field work.
To become a Member of the SAREM, get in touch with one of our Regional Delegates. If none of them is available for your area, fill the form on the right side of this screen, pay your annual membership fee (see available payment methods below) and send the invoice to SAREM’s accounting department SAREM. We will contact you as soon as possible to include you in SAREM’s mailing list and other activities of our Society.
Printed issues of our journal will run up to the year 2017. From 2018 onwards, it will be published online in digital format.
NB: The term student refers to all regular students of any related course of study.
|Valid since April 1st, 2019||Válidas a partir del 1 de marzo de 2021|
|For Argentine nationals
(in Argentine pesos)
|Professionals||ARS 800||ARS 1300|
|Married Couples||$ 1500||$ 2400|
|Paying a two-year period||ARS 1400 (married couples ARS 2700)||ARS 2300 (married couples ARS 4500)|
|Paying a three-year period||ARS 2100 (married couples ARS 4000)||ARS 3500 (married couples ARS 6700)|
|Students||ARS 500||ARS 700|
|Institutions||ARS 3000||ARS 3500|
(in US dollars)
|Married Couples||USD 70|
|Paying a two-year period||USD 70 (married couples USD 130)|
|Paying a three-year period||USD 100 (married couples USD 190)|
Payments may be made to any of our Regional Delegates or via wire transfer or bank deposit to the following SAREM account:
SAREM Current Account
BBVA Frances Bank
No. 475-1298/6 (Beneficiary Account)
Tax ID Number: 33-70782409-9
And send the invoice to SAREM’s accounting department SAREM.
You may pay online by credit card. SAREM accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.